Best Static Grass Applicator?
I need to so some static grass. What is the best performing applicator? Are expensive commercial units better than home made? Do you "get what you pay for"? I don't mind paying a premium for a tool that is worth it. But I get frustrated in trying to use a poor tool just to save a buck or 20 (or a 100).
Is the high priced Nock unit superior?
Thanks for any recommendations.
Director of Everything, The New Great Western Railway
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy