Free-moN in North Eastern States?
I have an interest in joining the Free-moN movement. I really enjoy watching the trains run slowly though the prototypical looking modules. At a recent train show in the area, the HO Free-mo modelers were displaying their handiwork, fascinating me so much that I spent half of the day watching their setup. I have since learned of the N scale equivalent to Free-mo, and have been completely hooked ever since. The only problem is, it seems that the only people that I've heard of using Free-moN are on the Pacific coast. Being situated in central New York, this is a bit out of traveling reach for me.
Is there anyone in the northeastern US who does Free-moN, or might be interested in helping starting such a group?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor