To All: Quote from the humorist Jonathan Winters--"I quit complaining because I found too many people who could top me." How true! I had a deceased friend who could always top any story or complaint I could come up with. The same quote can be used in model railroading. Sure some complaints are justified and get changes in the hobby but who likes to hear a chronic complainer. Suck it up and get the job done!
Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St. Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- FRANK MILOTTE'S OTTAWA NORTHERN & WESTERN RAILWAY
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout