To All: Quote from the humorist Jonathan Winters--"I quit complaining because I found too many people who could top me." How true! I had a deceased friend who could always top any story or complaint I could come up with. The same quote can be used in model railroading. Sure some complaints are justified and get changes in the hobby but who likes to hear a chronic complainer. Suck it up and get the job done!
Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St. Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Staging
- IAIS's West End - "Is this Heaven?"
- Watching Video on Android Tablet
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts