To All: Quote from the humorist Jonathan Winters--"I quit complaining because I found too many people who could top me." How true! I had a deceased friend who could always top any story or complaint I could come up with. The same quote can be used in model railroading. Sure some complaints are justified and get changes in the hobby but who likes to hear a chronic complainer. Suck it up and get the job done!
Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St. Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor