Worlds Smallest Production Train set smaller than Z called "T" Scale
While looking for an article I saw a while back about the worlds smallest Train in commercial production I saw the following it's 1:450 Scale "T" scale. It is to "Z" scale what HO is to "O" 1/2 the size of "Z". you can hold the whole city of New York in your hands and watch trains run
The trains run on real tracks not in a slot or on a single rail like other small railroads do.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It
- Progress Update
- A ballast pit for the HBR
- Colorado Central MOW
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!