Worlds Smallest Production Train set smaller than Z called "T" Scale
While looking for an article I saw a while back about the worlds smallest Train in commercial production I saw the following it's 1:450 Scale "T" scale. It is to "Z" scale what HO is to "O" 1/2 the size of "Z". you can hold the whole city of New York in your hands and watch trains run
The trains run on real tracks not in a slot or on a single rail like other small railroads do.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs
- weathered cars
- extra east passing Oakwood
- Starting to look a lot like the HBR