Made a server IP change - site may be slow for a while
We made an IP change today and it may make the site slow for a while for some of you.
The IP change may take up to 2 days to propagate throughout the internet. Until the change propagates completely, this site may be slow for a while.
In some cases, we've found clearing your browser cache and rebooting your computer will force the site to totally reload into your browser and things will speed back up.
Things were slow for a while for us, but the site's back to it's old snappy self now, so be patient. It will return to normal speed in short order!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)
- Building a Model Railroad
- decal cropping