Made a server IP change - site may be slow for a while
We made an IP change today and it may make the site slow for a while for some of you.
The IP change may take up to 2 days to propagate throughout the internet. Until the change propagates completely, this site may be slow for a while.
In some cases, we've found clearing your browser cache and rebooting your computer will force the site to totally reload into your browser and things will speed back up.
Things were slow for a while for us, but the site's back to it's old snappy self now, so be patient. It will return to normal speed in short order!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It
- Progress Update
- A ballast pit for the HBR
- Colorado Central MOW
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!