Made a server IP change - site may be slow for a while
We made an IP change today and it may make the site slow for a while for some of you.
The IP change may take up to 2 days to propagate throughout the internet. Until the change propagates completely, this site may be slow for a while.
In some cases, we've found clearing your browser cache and rebooting your computer will force the site to totally reload into your browser and things will speed back up.
Things were slow for a while for us, but the site's back to it's old snappy self now, so be patient. It will return to normal speed in short order!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- MID SOUTH MODEL RR CLUB UPDATE
- Single-knob X-Over Control Using Bullfrogs
- where my layout idea is from
- Starting small
- Building Crossovers with Fast Tracks Turnouts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP