Placed Roadbed for the Loveland Yard
Thu, 2012-03-01 18:38 — Great Western R...
Today I placed the cork roadbed under the tracks in the Loveland Yard. It looks pretty good and yes it did quiet down the noise when running trains on it. I also removed those ugly switch machines on the two Atlas turnouts that had them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Construction of the Second Spline Helix - Part 3 - DCC Testing
- need containers????
- Richlawn Railroad V2 - Layout room paint aquired along with bench work lumber
- update #4.... yard trackage!!!!
- Procrastinating or what?
- A barn at the Port Rowan team track
- Tank Car
- UPDATE #2 TRAIN ROOM #1
- NEW STUFF FROM YANKEE DABBLER
- Greening Grimes