Placed Roadbed for the Loveland Yard
Thu, 2012-03-01 17:38 — Great Western R...
Today I placed the cork roadbed under the tracks in the Loveland Yard. It looks pretty good and yes it did quiet down the noise when running trains on it. I also removed those ugly switch machines on the two Atlas turnouts that had them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Starting the landscape at Ullapool station throat
- Watch for Update Grande Pacific
- Proto 2000
- Spur Line Express
- Another update on my micro layout
- time periods
- The mountain behind the turntable....basic plaster work done
- IAIS's West End - UP's Pool Yard
- Degree of Curvature
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment...Part Two