Placed Roadbed for the Loveland Yard
Thu, 2012-03-01 18:38 — Great Western R...
Today I placed the cork roadbed under the tracks in the Loveland Yard. It looks pretty good and yes it did quiet down the noise when running trains on it. I also removed those ugly switch machines on the two Atlas turnouts that had them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs
- weathered cars
- extra east passing Oakwood
- Starting to look a lot like the HBR
- THE GREAT NORTHERN TWIN CITIES RAILWAY 2014 HO