Placed Roadbed for the Loveland Yard
Thu, 2012-03-01 18:38 — Great Western R...
Today I placed the cork roadbed under the tracks in the Loveland Yard. It looks pretty good and yes it did quiet down the noise when running trains on it. I also removed those ugly switch machines on the two Atlas turnouts that had them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Starting small
- Building Crossovers with Fast Tracks Turnouts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!