Placed Roadbed for the Loveland Yard
Thu, 2012-03-01 18:38 — Great Western R...
Today I placed the cork roadbed under the tracks in the Loveland Yard. It looks pretty good and yes it did quiet down the noise when running trains on it. I also removed those ugly switch machines on the two Atlas turnouts that had them.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Saga of the Slate Fork Branch
- Pembroke: Staging
- IAIS's West End - "Is this Heaven?"
- Watching Video on Android Tablet
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News