Athearn Genesis SD70 Truck Problem
Has anyone had any issues with Athearn 3 axle trucks where one wheel on the front of the truck does not contact the railhead, acts like something is twisted. I have had the trucks apart several times and the wheels are in gauge and same size (measured with caliper). When the truck is put on the track one wheel on one side is just off the railhead. Any help would be appreciated, thank's.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3