Athearn Genesis SD70 Truck Problem
Has anyone had any issues with Athearn 3 axle trucks where one wheel on the front of the truck does not contact the railhead, acts like something is twisted. I have had the trucks apart several times and the wheels are in gauge and same size (measured with caliper). When the truck is put on the track one wheel on one side is just off the railhead. Any help would be appreciated, thank's.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Changes coming to the E&SG
- Middle school model RR: the space
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds