Athearn Genesis SD70 Truck Problem
Has anyone had any issues with Athearn 3 axle trucks where one wheel on the front of the truck does not contact the railhead, acts like something is twisted. I have had the trucks apart several times and the wheels are in gauge and same size (measured with caliper). When the truck is put on the track one wheel on one side is just off the railhead. Any help would be appreciated, thank's.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern