P2K SD60 question
Can someone tell me how to remove the fuel tank off a P2K SD 60 loco? Need to get at the screws to get the weight off to get at the gears for lubrication. I recall reading somewhere that the fuel tank is held on only with double sided tape and needs to be pulled off.
Also, do any wires need to be cut to get the weight off?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.