Logging and Mining Operations
Anyone have Operating nights on their Logging or mining railroads? Just wondering if its possible to keep several guys happy running trains on a logging railroad. I say this because it would seem logging/mining they may not run on a schedule . More of an "as needed" system. I'm also wondering if I could have a "Convertible" layout. I model in On30 so I'm thinking of "Nesting" HO scale structures inside On30 structures. Then when the HO guys come over I just lift the On30 stuff off the layout and were ready to run in that "small" scale. Has this been done before?
I will have three levels in a 16'x17' room with a helix in an adjoining room.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- These Hot Looks In A Burton Backpack Are Full Of Features You Will Love For Any Activity!
- Thessaloniki Massage- The Best Way to Relax
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project