Needle tip glue applicators... how does that work?
I am facing several hundred glue joints in which a tiny drop of glue will be individually applied. Fast drying plastic glue is called for by the kit maker. I have a few syringes but only one remaining long needle (tip rounded off) that I've used to lubricate various mechanisms. It looks like the ideal tool but I am concerned the fast drying glue will quickly become a solid column inside my dull needle. Is that a problem with plastic glue needle tips? Any tips for how to combat this or thoroughly clean the needle once the gluing is done would be most appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- MID SOUTH MODEL RR CLUB UPDATE
- Single-knob X-Over Control Using Bullfrogs
- where my layout idea is from
- Starting small
- Building Crossovers with Fast Tracks Turnouts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP