Needle tip glue applicators... how does that work?
I am facing several hundred glue joints in which a tiny drop of glue will be individually applied. Fast drying plastic glue is called for by the kit maker. I have a few syringes but only one remaining long needle (tip rounded off) that I've used to lubricate various mechanisms. It looks like the ideal tool but I am concerned the fast drying glue will quickly become a solid column inside my dull needle. Is that a problem with plastic glue needle tips? Any tips for how to combat this or thoroughly clean the needle once the gluing is done would be most appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...