Needle tip glue applicators... how does that work?
I am facing several hundred glue joints in which a tiny drop of glue will be individually applied. Fast drying plastic glue is called for by the kit maker. I have a few syringes but only one remaining long needle (tip rounded off) that I've used to lubricate various mechanisms. It looks like the ideal tool but I am concerned the fast drying glue will quickly become a solid column inside my dull needle. Is that a problem with plastic glue needle tips? Any tips for how to combat this or thoroughly clean the needle once the gluing is done would be most appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)