Needle tip glue applicators... how does that work?
I am facing several hundred glue joints in which a tiny drop of glue will be individually applied. Fast drying plastic glue is called for by the kit maker. I have a few syringes but only one remaining long needle (tip rounded off) that I've used to lubricate various mechanisms. It looks like the ideal tool but I am concerned the fast drying glue will quickly become a solid column inside my dull needle. Is that a problem with plastic glue needle tips? Any tips for how to combat this or thoroughly clean the needle once the gluing is done would be most appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress