switch machine contacts
Hi all; I have several twin coil switch machines with extra contacts for lights or signals . I can not for the life of me figure out how to use them to power a lamp on my control panel. I would like to have a light lit for the straight route when I push that button,and one for the alternate route when I push that button. I finally figured out how to wire the machines to throw the switches but can't figure out the extra contacts. I am probably the dumbest person on electrical wiring in the hobby,so a few pictures or diagrams would be heaven sent.
thanks to all who reply Larry
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Boy in Berlin states he lived in woods for 5 years
- Changes coming to the E&SG
- Middle school model RR: the space
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern