switch machine contacts
Hi all; I have several twin coil switch machines with extra contacts for lights or signals . I can not for the life of me figure out how to use them to power a lamp on my control panel. I would like to have a light lit for the straight route when I push that button,and one for the alternate route when I push that button. I finally figured out how to wire the machines to throw the switches but can't figure out the extra contacts. I am probably the dumbest person on electrical wiring in the hobby,so a few pictures or diagrams would be heaven sent.
thanks to all who reply Larry
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS
- South Park Stock Car Review
- "Heritage" Rolling Stock
- Ballasting Complete on the Yard -Trenton Subdivision in N scale
- Building the OPR in 2R O scale
- SP class A-6 - a fast runner
- Progress continues on the Colorado Front Range Railroad.