switch machine contacts
Hi all; I have several twin coil switch machines with extra contacts for lights or signals . I can not for the life of me figure out how to use them to power a lamp on my control panel. I would like to have a light lit for the straight route when I push that button,and one for the alternate route when I push that button. I finally figured out how to wire the machines to throw the switches but can't figure out the extra contacts. I am probably the dumbest person on electrical wiring in the hobby,so a few pictures or diagrams would be heaven sent.
thanks to all who reply Larry
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.