Another one for the beginners - DC vs. DCC
There's a lot of hype out there. There's a lot of noise. I've seen some posts on this and other forums asking for a little clarification about things, especially DCC. I've also seen a lot of folks who seem to say that you have to go with DCC these days, or go home. Beginners should start with DCC, and not even look at the old DC controls. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...
So how about a statement about what you like, and why? Keep it simple, keep it to the point. Imagine you're a new modeler, or one looking at the possibility of converting to DCC because of all those nice sound equipped engines. What would you like to know before making the decision?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- The labor day weekend "push"....more progress
- The cake is on the counter...
- Helping Others Call out of Thanks
- Coal Loader Part 3
- Nobscot Valley RR
- Starting over... again!
- Pembroke: Building Mockups
- Grande Pacific Video Update
- Area I Visit Frequently And Thought Would Make Great Switching Layout
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It