Another one for the beginners - DC vs. DCC
There's a lot of hype out there. There's a lot of noise. I've seen some posts on this and other forums asking for a little clarification about things, especially DCC. I've also seen a lot of folks who seem to say that you have to go with DCC these days, or go home. Beginners should start with DCC, and not even look at the old DC controls. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...
So how about a statement about what you like, and why? Keep it simple, keep it to the point. Imagine you're a new modeler, or one looking at the possibility of converting to DCC because of all those nice sound equipped engines. What would you like to know before making the decision?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...