DIY Switch Machines?
Has anyone ever attempted to build their own motorized slow motion switch machine?
I am a low-budget N scale modeler who would like to build my own if I can.
I can't afford the amount of Tortoise switch machines I would need, but I would like a solution I can use with my DCC system.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- A new SIG
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS
- South Park Stock Car Review
- "Heritage" Rolling Stock
- Ballasting Complete on the Yard -Trenton Subdivision in N scale