DIY Switch Machines?
Has anyone ever attempted to build their own motorized slow motion switch machine?
I am a low-budget N scale modeler who would like to build my own if I can.
I can't afford the amount of Tortoise switch machines I would need, but I would like a solution I can use with my DCC system.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Thing-a-week locomotive finished...a little too late, but finished...
- More Railroad Heralds
- Action on the Inglenook
- The club blog
- Submissions for articles from 2014 NMRA model contest
- Masonite Glue?
- The Milton and Dorchester RR
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds
- Railroad Heralds to Inspire
- Inglenook orientation continues