DIY Switch Machines?
Has anyone ever attempted to build their own motorized slow motion switch machine?
I am a low-budget N scale modeler who would like to build my own if I can.
I can't afford the amount of Tortoise switch machines I would need, but I would like a solution I can use with my DCC system.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Another update on my micro layout
- time periods
- The mountain behind the turntable....basic plaster work done
- IAIS's West End - UP's Pool Yard
- Degree of Curvature
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment...Part Two
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment
- Condo/Loft with a model railroad: shelving/benchwork assembly
- Kato N scale Mikado
- HO Scale New Orleans Streetcars at LAST!