DIY Switch Machines?
Has anyone ever attempted to build their own motorized slow motion switch machine?
I am a low-budget N scale modeler who would like to build my own if I can.
I can't afford the amount of Tortoise switch machines I would need, but I would like a solution I can use with my DCC system.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- The PENSY AND READING RAILROADS HO 2014
- FACEBOOK COMES TO GRANDE PACIFIC
- Algonquin Railway Gondolas
- TRAIN ARRIVING TOWN
- ATSF Paradigm Division - Staging Level Construction Update 1
- new photos
- Initial Kawartha Lakes Railway Operating Session
- Weathering Boxcars
- ATSF Paradigm Division Track Plans
- Sound player