Redneck Flower Planter, or subtitled "I never promised you a rose garden"
Well, when Buck & Loretta's old toilet busted Buck was going to throw it out when Loretta said "Honeybunch, ain't it a waste to throw away such a nice ole' toilet as it's got a lotta of good memories". Buck put on his thinkin' cap (the camo one) and came up with a brilliant idea - a beautiful front yard planter! He hauled the toilet out front of his trailer house and Loretta did the planting of some purretee pink roses!
It's sattn' purretee out front!
Buck had drunk a few beers when he took this here picture so it being a little fuzzy - just like Buck! Loretta and Buck like their new planter so much they he is thinking about seeing if he can find some more old toilets! Loretta ain't so sure and wants to make sure ole' Buck don't get mixed up when he's been drinkin and use this here toilet out front instead of the one in the trailer house. Oh, and one of these days Buck is a planning on puttin on a roof on their house!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Bridges, Bridges and More B.....
- Saga of the Slate Fork Branch
- Pembroke: Staging
- IAIS's West End - "Is this Heaven?"
- Watching Video on Android Tablet
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)