Signals on the Original V&O
Does anyone know/remember how Allen McClelland made the signals on his original V&O layout? Were they commercial, kitbashed, or completely scratchbuilt?
I want to eventually signal my Midland Atlantic layout and have always been a fan of Pennsy positional light signals, however, they just don't seem to fit in with my layout out concept. I've always liked the signals on the original V&O and thought that might be the way to go, but the price of built up signals similar to the ones Allen used are, shall we say, "cost prohibitive".
Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job