Scanning 35mm slides to digital files
I want to transfer some 35mm slides to digital files. I'm talking about fewer than 50 slides. They are prototype shots I took in Kansas in the 1970's. Anybody have any experience with this? I have found small scanners for slides and negatives but I'm not sure what the results will be like. There is one listed on line for less than $100 that has good reviews. Cheaper ones have less good reviews. I don't know if there is an adapter for my Epson all-in-one that would work. I like the scanner in the printer and have scanned a lot of documents, some even railroad related... :)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Chief Engineer, Kansas Pacific Railway
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Richlawn Railroad V2 - Layout room paint aquired along with bench work lumber
- update #4.... yard trackage!!!!
- NEED CONTAINERS??????
- Procrastinating or what?
- A barn at the Port Rowan team track
- Tank Car
- UPDATE #2 TRAIN ROOM #1
- NEW STUFF FROM YANKEE DABBLER
- Greening Grimes
- Independence Day RR Giveaway