I have read through some of the discussions about the iPad and it's use in model railroading. What are the latest and greatest apps for the iPad?
I am looking at any aspect though I don't have any need for the DCC type apps since I have a layout designed for a single engine.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Bridges, Bridges and More B.....
- Saga of the Slate Fork Branch
- Pembroke: Staging
- IAIS's West End - "Is this Heaven?"
- Watching Video on Android Tablet
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)