Buying backdrops online?
I've been looking at a couple of online backdrop web sites:
I know Backdrop Warehouse is an MRH sponsor, but I find their web site to be confusing, overly busy and difficult to read. Backdrop Junction, on the other hand is super-simple to navigate and it's really easy to get to something with a clear "add to cart" button I can click.
Is it just my imagination, or do you find the Backdrop Warehouse web site to be super-busy and confusing like I do? The Backdrop Warehouse page says, "Please take a minute and read this entire page and save yourself time guessing". Really? Your site is so complex you need to explain it to me? What's wrong with this picture?
On the other hand, the Backdrop Junction web site is a pure delight to use and I they don't insist I have to wade through a how-to page to use their site - just a couple easy clicks and there's the product I'm interested in - and their prices are pretty good, cheaper than Backdrop Warehouse as near as I can tell. But they're not an MRH sponsor.
Am I bad for not preferring an MRH sponsor?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models