Tue, 2011-03-29 14:08 — pipopak
Just came across this site:
where you can download paper model templates of buildings and such. Can be used as plans for scratchbuilt models or as temporary fillers for those empty spots. And they are free!.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk