Tue, 2011-03-29 14:08 — pipopak
Just came across this site:
where you can download paper model templates of buildings and such. Can be used as plans for scratchbuilt models or as temporary fillers for those empty spots. And they are free!.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Thing-a-week locomotive finished...a little too late, but finished...
- More Railroad Heralds
- Action on the Inglenook
- The club blog
- Submissions for articles from 2014 NMRA model contest
- Masonite Glue?
- The Milton and Dorchester RR
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds
- Railroad Heralds to Inspire
- Inglenook orientation continues