ATTENTION: MRH website maintenance is complete!
1. Site look-and-feel has been changed.
The look of the site is now different - one more significant difference is the page width has been increased so 800-pixel wide images fit within the page. Also, when images exceed the 800 pixels, they are cropped, they no longer overlap the side menus and "break" the look of the site.
2. Random header replaced with every 7-second slide show.
Our old random page header has been replaced with a top-of-page slide show that displays a new image every 7 seconds. Not only do we show our "Yes, it's a model" images, but we can also now show ads in this space. Everything's clickable now, so if you'd like to know more about one of the "Yes, it's a model" images, just click the image.
3. No other new functionality yet.
This is phase one of our site enhancements. Phase 2, which is coming in a few weeks, will add new capabilities to the site. This first phase establishes the new look, the next phase will have many new features. We'll be telling you more about those new features in the weeks ahead.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR