Adhesive for Gluing Foam Board to Plywood
I'm about to start gluing down 2" extruded foamboard to my plywood bench top. I've been researching both the MRH and MR archives to try to find the best adhesive for this job, without much success. I've seen mentioned Liquid Nails for Projects, the type specifically for foamboard (LN-604), PL300 foamboard adhesive, ordinary acrylic latex caulk and yellow carpenter's glue.
If you've used any of these adhesives to glue foamboard to plywood, I'd appreciate hearing about your experience and opinion on those you've used. One reference I read stated that they had a problem with the Liquid Nails product coming loose after about two years.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern