So do you guys have any good ideas for painting concrete? Roads, building foundations, buildings, coal loadout silos, bridge abutments, bridges, it is all around us but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. It always looks painted. Looking forward to hearing how you do it.
Here is a photo of the Skyline loadout in UT: http://geology.utah.gov/utahgeo/energy/coal/coaltour/mines/images/large/skyline8.jpg
one in Boulder: http://www.r-s.com/projects/images/96WD10_5L.jpg
Coal Creek mine: http://www.pbase.com/intermodal/image/99220731
You get the idea.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS
- South Park Stock Car Review
- "Heritage" Rolling Stock
- Ballasting Complete on the Yard -Trenton Subdivision in N scale
- Building the OPR in 2R O scale
- SP class A-6 - a fast runner
- Progress continues on the Colorado Front Range Railroad.