So do you guys have any good ideas for painting concrete? Roads, building foundations, buildings, coal loadout silos, bridge abutments, bridges, it is all around us but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. It always looks painted. Looking forward to hearing how you do it.
Here is a photo of the Skyline loadout in UT: http://geology.utah.gov/utahgeo/energy/coal/coaltour/mines/images/large/skyline8.jpg
one in Boulder: http://www.r-s.com/projects/images/96WD10_5L.jpg
Coal Creek mine: http://www.pbase.com/intermodal/image/99220731
You get the idea.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds
- Railroad Heralds to Inspire
- Inglenook orientation continues
- Design & Construction of a Test Layout
- Just a taste to whet their interest
- Forced Perspective
- Just an update on what I have been doing.
- It started with an Inglenook
- Richlawn RR V2 - new source for FREE tree armatures (for me...and maybe you?)
- Dallas & Western HO Model Railroad