Scratchbuilding a turntable - HO Scale
I am going to need a small turntable for my new RR and would like to have a go at scratchbuilding it. Can anyone offer any pointers to others that have fully scratchbuilt a reliable turntable? Any good articles floating around?
I did read the article here on the turntable & roundhouse but the author used a commercial TT kit so I am hoping someone may know of a total scratchbuilt resource for TT's
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Submissions for articles from 2014 NMRA model contest
- Masonite Glue?
- The Milton and Dorchester RR
- "Heritage" Cars W/Heralds
- Railroad Heralds to Inspire
- Inglenook orientation continues
- Design & Construction of a Test Layout
- Just a taste to whet their interest
- Forced Perspective
- Just an update on what I have been doing.