Scratchbuilding a turntable - HO Scale
I am going to need a small turntable for my new RR and would like to have a go at scratchbuilding it. Can anyone offer any pointers to others that have fully scratchbuilt a reliable turntable? Any good articles floating around?
I did read the article here on the turntable & roundhouse but the author used a commercial TT kit so I am hoping someone may know of a total scratchbuilt resource for TT's
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs