Scratchbuilding a turntable - HO Scale
I am going to need a small turntable for my new RR and would like to have a go at scratchbuilding it. Can anyone offer any pointers to others that have fully scratchbuilt a reliable turntable? Any good articles floating around?
I did read the article here on the turntable & roundhouse but the author used a commercial TT kit so I am hoping someone may know of a total scratchbuilt resource for TT's
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts
- Middle school model RR: cookie cutter roadbed
- ET&WNC Stoney Creek branch
- C&S Chalk Creek Branch