The Penn Lake uses several type of paperwork for operations. Although set in the early 70s, most of the operating forms are based on the current forms I use everyday.
Instead of TT&TO, PL's dark territory uses track warrants, based on the NORAC Form D:
To operate on signaled track the crew needs a Release Form:
I don't like carrying a fistful of waybills, because I don't in real life. I have a printed work order. PL uses a blank work order, filled out by the "agent" prior to the crew leaving the yard:
There is also a related Wheel Report form to report the train standing order. The Wheel Report has the same information as the Work Order, arranged in a different manner:
And finally I have Bad Order tickets. The are large enough to wrapped around the defective car, so the ticket & car can go to the repair track together:
Penn Lake's Employee Timetable is also based on the modern graphical ETTs rather then the period text based ones.
Also included in the Timetable are Consignee Spot Diagrams:
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs