CSX & BNSF on CN tracks?
I live near the Flint Subdivision CN line from Flint to Port Huron MI. Often I see the ocassional CSX train amongst the hundreds of CN trains that pass through here every year. I understand that CSX has track rights. Today for the first time I saw a train with two BNSF locomotives and a CSX locomotive pulling a long string of auto racks. Can someone explain the odd motive power arrangement?
BTW the paint on the BNSF locos looked real fresh and was georgous especially when contrasted against the dull weathered CSX unit.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy