Proto NWP (NCR) back in business? Grey and Scarlet to boot!!!
I have been digging around for some info on the NWP customers (Humboldt Creamery to be exact) and have came across two threads that have the NWP back in business soon ... and it will be sporting the gray and scarlet colors!!!!! Anyone have some info on this? I have found this thread in which management has completed 62 miles of track work nearly completed http://www.northcoastrailroad.org/Acrobat/NCRA_Press_Release_102209.pdf Granted it is from 2009 but that is current for the NWP.
And there is this thread on getting new power http://nwprr.net/forum/topics/the-nwps-new-power. Work is almost done on the GP9 according to the thread.........
Anyone with more info on the NWP NCR back in service?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse