JL&T Railway Blog - The Layout Construction...
All as per a couple of recommendations from fellow MRH members I have started a new blog for the construction phase of the J&L.
As previously mentioned I now have the timber sitting in the layout room ready to go, the drop saw is warmed up, the radio is tuned in for continuous music, and I have stocked up on coffee!
I have one little house keeping job to finish off tomorrow and then it should be all systems go...
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- MID SOUTH MODEL RR CLUB UPDATE
- Single-knob X-Over Control Using Bullfrogs
- where my layout idea is from
- Starting small
- Building Crossovers with Fast Tracks Turnouts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP