JL&T Railway Blog - The Layout Construction...
All as per a couple of recommendations from fellow MRH members I have started a new blog for the construction phase of the J&L.
As previously mentioned I now have the timber sitting in the layout room ready to go, the drop saw is warmed up, the radio is tuned in for continuous music, and I have stocked up on coffee!
I have one little house keeping job to finish off tomorrow and then it should be all systems go...
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy
- 300 square inch challenge
- Industry Ave - a modular switching layout
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.