Curbing & Sidewalks
I'm after some ideas for installing some concrete curbing & sidewalks for our HO module. I'm currently using styrene as the road, driveways and loading areas. What have others used to achieve a realistic effect? Is it easier to buy preformed plastic (like Walthers road/sidewalk system) or will I be able to scratch build something from styrene in the Evergreen range?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Staging
- IAIS's West End - "Is this Heaven?"
- Watching Video on Android Tablet
- Homasote curved roadbed filler
- FEC Boxcar
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts