Curbing & Sidewalks
I'm after some ideas for installing some concrete curbing & sidewalks for our HO module. I'm currently using styrene as the road, driveways and loading areas. What have others used to achieve a realistic effect? Is it easier to buy preformed plastic (like Walthers road/sidewalk system) or will I be able to scratch build something from styrene in the Evergreen range?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights
- FWWR, Everman Branch Job
- Prototype vs. Freelance
- Workin' on the Warehouse
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup
- Great Northern 4-8-4 Big Boy