Curbing & Sidewalks
I'm after some ideas for installing some concrete curbing & sidewalks for our HO module. I'm currently using styrene as the road, driveways and loading areas. What have others used to achieve a realistic effect? Is it easier to buy preformed plastic (like Walthers road/sidewalk system) or will I be able to scratch build something from styrene in the Evergreen range?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.