NCE and Zonemaster power problem
Tue, 2010-06-08 20:43 — larsenisi
Is the 5 amp NCE and 7 amp Z system to much out of balance?
I am using ME code 83 rail with multiply feed wires from a 14 guage bus.
Can anyone give me some guidence or direction. It is beginning to get a bit frustrating.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs