Scratch-building tips, anyone?
I would like to undertake the scratch-building of some diesel locomotive (more than likely, using a blueprint from an old Model Railroader) and I would like to ask for any help before investing. Would anyone have any tips, tricks, or bygone basic knowledge I will (or may) need?
I plan on doing something small (like an NW-2) first, them graduating to larger locomotives (like a few B40-8s).
Any information regarding scratch-building would be apretiated
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project
- Branding the SNE stock
- Sunday Ops
- West Toronto Junction: September layout update