#6 turn out problems
i have built a #6 turnout, DCC is working i have 2 switches connected together at short switch sides but as soon as locomotive contacts frog a short happens, I think I know whats causing this but just want to be sure. any help would be greatly appreciated
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others