Playing with trains
Finally I've found some place for my Silver Creek to test the tracks - in the entrance of my basement. I had added an extension into the floor. And - like you see - testing is fun !!
The engine is a leased engine from a friend. Until now I own only these two cars. Now I can start with scenery. First step, building the station.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor
- LSR-NMRA MARKER LAMP IS ON THE STREET
- Switch-Works Rail & Frog
- Arduino based speed or light controller
- Switch-Works Throw Bars
- DCC Change
- Replacement wheels