Automatic reverse loop
I am thinking about putting an automatic reverse loop at each end of a point to point layout(which means it is no longer point to point, but anyway..) and have no idea how to go about this. I know they have this for DCC, but I have DC and do not have the finances to switch yet.
Also, how would the turnouts be controlled?
I model in HO scale.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A realistic tender coal load for sound
- Sugar Beet Factory Switching Fun
- FRANK MILOTTE'S OTTAWA NORTHERN & WESTERN RAILWAY
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues