Kitbash a roundhouse 2-8-0
Hello all freaks of loco modeling!
Recently I finished my personal coal field monster.
I started with a roundhouse 2-8-0 kit (heavy metal) and did several drastic changes to achieve a coal field monster displaying something near to a N&W Class W2.
Here you may look up the story of that engine:
Start, but the boiler is faaaaaaaar to high!!
boiler about one scale feet deeper
new cab and a handful details
new tender (N&W 9000gal brass tender)
That engine is a great puller because it has weight ;) -
It is "The Black Monster"
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Layout Concept Drawing
- A middle school model railroad
- Cleveland Show
- Westney Road bridge
- Motor conversion
- UP Excursion train from Denver to Cheyenne
- Celebration Room & Jerry Kruger's display
- Single Stall Engine House Part 10
- FRP Backdrop on Divider - Step by Step
- Cleveland 2014 - Sommerset Power Plant working rotary car dump interview