Kitbash a roundhouse 2-8-0
Hello all freaks of loco modeling!
Recently I finished my personal coal field monster.
I started with a roundhouse 2-8-0 kit (heavy metal) and did several drastic changes to achieve a coal field monster displaying something near to a N&W Class W2.
Here you may look up the story of that engine:
Start, but the boiler is faaaaaaaar to high!!
boiler about one scale feet deeper
new cab and a handful details
new tender (N&W 9000gal brass tender)
That engine is a great puller because it has weight ;) -
It is "The Black Monster"
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Middle school model RR: track plan
- Milwaukee Road Northern Montana Division-as it looks today
- Richlawn RR V2 - 1st "new" building on the layout - Palmer Asbestos
- Car Wash on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- I still love my ALPS!
- "Heritage" Heralds on Rolling Stock
- Middle school model RR: measurement
- C T central 3
- The C T central