Bachmann Pancake Motors?
I needed some old shells for my scrapyard/rail rebuilder scene. As a bonus, the shells came with old plastic frames with the infamous Bachmann pancake motor.
Before I tear these things apart and use the gears/sideframes for use as scrapyard stuff, I am wondering if the complete and operable motor unit is unbelievably valuable? My guess is NO, but I thought there might be someone on here that might know the answer to be different?
Thanks for the help.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- The labor day weekend "push"....more progress
- The cake is on the counter...
- Helping Others Call out of Thanks
- Coal Loader Part 3
- Nobscot Valley RR
- Starting over... again!
- Pembroke: Building Mockups
- Grande Pacific Video Update
- Area I Visit Frequently And Thought Would Make Great Switching Layout
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It