Bachmann Pancake Motors?
I needed some old shells for my scrapyard/rail rebuilder scene. As a bonus, the shells came with old plastic frames with the infamous Bachmann pancake motor.
Before I tear these things apart and use the gears/sideframes for use as scrapyard stuff, I am wondering if the complete and operable motor unit is unbelievably valuable? My guess is NO, but I thought there might be someone on here that might know the answer to be different?
Thanks for the help.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues
- Send Picture testing
- Modeler’s License
- My brand new shelf layout
- Just when you thought you have seen it all (track design)