Bachmann Pancake Motors?
I needed some old shells for my scrapyard/rail rebuilder scene. As a bonus, the shells came with old plastic frames with the infamous Bachmann pancake motor.
Before I tear these things apart and use the gears/sideframes for use as scrapyard stuff, I am wondering if the complete and operable motor unit is unbelievably valuable? My guess is NO, but I thought there might be someone on here that might know the answer to be different?
Thanks for the help.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Changes coming to the E&SG
- Middle school model RR: the space
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds