To All: This is a series of photos on applying scenery to the helix on my layout. The helix has been in for 4 years but I could not seem to come up with acceptable scenery until recently. I have to install some trees, paint the side of the rail, and color the stone some more. I use screen wire and 90 minute dry powered dry wall mud for my scenery. Latex paint is used to color the rocks. Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St.Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project
- Branding the SNE stock
- West Toronto Junction: September layout update