To All: This is a series of photos on applying scenery to the helix on my layout. The helix has been in for 4 years but I could not seem to come up with acceptable scenery until recently. I have to install some trees, paint the side of the rail, and color the stone some more. I use screen wire and 90 minute dry powered dry wall mud for my scenery. Latex paint is used to color the rocks. Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St.Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.