Modeling Sturgis MI in HO-scale NYC/PRR
Mon, 2013-06-03 16:34 — Jim Six
Sturgis MI 1943
This blog is for people who wish to see progress. Participants are free to make comments and suggestions and to ask questions. We will begin with my layout diagram. We will focus on Jim Six's layout past, present and projected future.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Forced Perspective
- Just an update on what I have been doing.
- It started with an Inglenook
- Richlawn RR V2 - new source for FREE tree armatures (for me...and maybe you?)
- Dallas & Western HO Model Railroad
- Layout Concept Drawing
- A middle school model railroad
- Cleveland Show
- Westney Road bridge
- Motor conversion