My first experience handlaying switches
Yep, I sprang for a Fast Tracks HO jig and many of the other tools they sell. I have some ideas to share, and also want to get some feedback, as I think a number of the denizens of the MRH forums have experience in the hand-laid-track realm.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A realistic tender coal load for sound
- Sugar Beet Factory Switching Fun
- FRANK MILOTTE'S OTTAWA NORTHERN & WESTERN RAILWAY
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues