My first experience handlaying switches
Yep, I sprang for a Fast Tracks HO jig and many of the other tools they sell. I have some ideas to share, and also want to get some feedback, as I think a number of the denizens of the MRH forums have experience in the hand-laid-track realm.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It
- Progress Update
- A ballast pit for the HBR
- Colorado Central MOW
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!