My first experience handlaying switches
Yep, I sprang for a Fast Tracks HO jig and many of the other tools they sell. I have some ideas to share, and also want to get some feedback, as I think a number of the denizens of the MRH forums have experience in the hand-laid-track realm.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Middle school model RR: track plan
- Milwaukee Road Northern Montana Division-as it looks today
- Richlawn RR V2 - 1st "new" building on the layout - Palmer Asbestos
- Car Wash on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- I still love my ALPS!
- "Heritage" Heralds on Rolling Stock
- Middle school model RR: measurement
- C T central 3
- The C T central