Early Rail Equippment
Today I am starting a series titled "Early Rail Equipment" These cars are a hobby within a hobby for me. This series will feature cars and locomotives I either scratchbuilt or purchased from Westerfield, Sunshine Models, Roundhouse or Funaro & Camerlengo. Most of the cars I scratchbuilt. My collection covers the period from 1880-1920. Photo #1-Midland Valley is a scratchbuilt car representing a railroad that operated in Texas. I believe the decals are from Austin Modeling Associates. Photo #2-Toledo Ann Arbor & North Michigan (later renamed the Ann Arbor RR) is a Roundhouse car I decaled. Note the unique key herald. Photo #3-The Peavey Grain car I scratchbuilt. Photo #4-The International & Great Northern Beer & Ice car I scratchbuilt. Check out more cars tomorrow. Yours, Elvin Howland/E. St. Louis Rail Group Layout
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project
- Branding the SNE stock
- West Toronto Junction: September layout update