video of train vs. tornado
We model a lot of things but rarely do I see modeling of foul weather, particularly of the destructive kind. Probably a good reason for that. It would be very hard on the rolling stock.
Here's a video that give credence to that. It claims to be video of a train that tangles with a tornado to the detriment of the train. I'm inclined to believe that's what happened. In any case it's an amazing perspective of things going terribly, terribly wrong out on the mainline. I really like the camera perspective out the cab of the last engine in the consist looking toward the freight cars.
www.youtube.com/watch (action picks up at about 1:00)
The video offers no details about the railroad or the location or when it happened. Can any of you good readers can provide more information on this incident?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project