The swamp Diorama
I would like to show the progress of the Swamp Diorama build by my Friend Stefan Foerg from Germany. I've already a small Diorama from him and the Quality of his work is outstanding.
As you Guys know, I love to take pictures of my Rolling Stock on different Dioramas but I was always limited by the size of the Diorama. The goal of the new Diorama was to show more then one or two Engines with a Car or two behind so I decide to ask Stefan to build me a 2.4 Meter (8 Foot) Diorama with lots of Details and for great Pictures. So let's start:
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A visit to the Wiskey Central
- Richlawn RR V2 - Background hills rock coloring & foliage
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.