The swamp Diorama
I would like to show the progress of the Swamp Diorama build by my Friend Stefan Foerg from Germany. I've already a small Diorama from him and the Quality of his work is outstanding.
As you Guys know, I love to take pictures of my Rolling Stock on different Dioramas but I was always limited by the size of the Diorama. The goal of the new Diorama was to show more then one or two Engines with a Car or two behind so I decide to ask Stefan to build me a 2.4 Meter (8 Foot) Diorama with lots of Details and for great Pictures. So let's start:
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A realistic tender coal load for sound
- Sugar Beet Factory Switching Fun
- FRANK MILOTTE'S OTTAWA NORTHERN & WESTERN RAILWAY
- Honest Joe's
- Cuyahoga River Bridge - Part 3
- Update on BNML Layout Progress
- JL&T Railroad Blog - Change is comming...
- Central California Traction
- Help programing a DIY DCC Servo Function decoder with JMRI - Work on the DCC uncoupler car continues