UNION PASSENGER TERMINAL NEW ORLEANS NEXT TO DOME
This is video shot from rear of Amtrak's City of New Orleans as it pulls out of UPT July 2012. You will see the NEW ORLEANS ARENA and SUPERDOME To the left side of picture. The throat of the terminal goes to one track today at one time it was ten tracks wide. REA was in area were Arena is Dome sits on all of the old IC RR property.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Stratch built plumbing supply store.
- BEST TRAIN WATCH VIDEO YET
- Recent Rolling Stock Projects
- Ronny's Pawn completes the first block of Hammerjacks
- Putting them all together
- The Colorado and Southern in Sn3
- Building a GE 85 ton steeple cab: available for printing.
- Building turnouts N scale-Bonneville and Guadalajara RR
- Introduction & my TT-scale models
- Small Battery Powered Drill Motor