Changes at Falls Junction
Since it's original incarnation as Lackawanna Junction nearly a decade ago, Falls Junction has undergone many changes. Though, the tower still bares signage for Lack Tower, I changed the name of the both the tower and junction to Falls, when I backdated the layout.
As my operational scheme evolved, so did the trackage of Falls...
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- B&B - An overdue update.
- Quintin Schini's M&IN Railroad, a part of INRAIL
- Help finding Smokebox Cover for Brass Mohawk
- How to prevent or minimize dust on your layout
- Simulation of hot metal and slag in a blast furnace cast house
- My new Blog
- N scale Ontario Midland in Sodus, NY with no selective compression.
- Locomotives of the E. St. Louis RailGroup, Part 2
- PAINTING BACKDROPS FOR LARGE LAYOUTS
- Making Ditch Lights