Eastern Jackson County Mainliners Model Railroad Club Train Show and Swap Meet
Eastern Jackson County Mainliner Model Railroad Club Train Show and Swap
Saturday, April 27, 2013, 10 am-4 pm
- Adults $4.00*
- Children 12 and under are free
* $1 off with a canned or box food donation for the Local Food Bank at the door
We are located in Odessa, Missouri at the Odessa Outlet Mall on the west side of exit 37 off of I-70, Odessa South Outer Road.
For additional info, feel free to contact us at the following:
- John Richard: 1-816-625-0015, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rick Ryken: email@example.com
- Mike Corrie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joey Clark: email@example.com
If you are a vendor interested in renting a table(s), please e-mail Rick Ryken or John Richard at the email addresses above.
Visit our YouTube Page at:
We are also on Facebook at:
Thanks for your time and we hope to see you at our show!!!
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Painting Backdrops You Can Do It
- Progress Update
- A ballast pit for the HBR
- Colorado Central MOW
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!