shelf switching yard plan
I just threw together a plan for a under-the-table shelf switching yard & wanted to get some feedback on it. It will be accessed via a cassette to the right off the mainline & will accommodate a 5-6 car train. The line in back is the limit (10 1/2 inches deep). While switching I will obviously keep the cassette installed to allow for my yard lead / mainline since its not on the shelf. Comments?
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- The mountain behind the turntable....basic plaster work done
- IAIS's West End - UP's Pool Yard
- Degree of Curvature
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment...Part Two
- Detailing HO scale commuter equipment
- Condo/Loft with a model railroad: shelving/benchwork assembly
- Kato N scale Mikado
- HO Scale New Orleans Streetcars at LAST!
- Great Find at Menards
- VTR - North Bennington Div - Working Ground Throws