Union Pacific bent rail coaling tower
Wed, 2013-01-02 11:58 — Jaweichert
Anyone out there familiar with UP's bent rail coaling tower? I am in the process of building one in N scale. Just wondered if anyone else has modeled this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress