Union Pacific bent rail coaling tower
Wed, 2013-01-02 11:58 — Jaweichert
Anyone out there familiar with UP's bent rail coaling tower? I am in the process of building one in N scale. Just wondered if anyone else has modeled this.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS
- South Park Stock Car Review
- "Heritage" Rolling Stock
- Ballasting Complete on the Yard -Trenton Subdivision in N scale
- Building the OPR in 2R O scale