At the risk of sounding dumb, I have a dilemma. I just finished my "white glue" that I bought 20 years ago. When I went to Lowes for a replacement I found numerous types of white glue, by many manufacturers. First, not all are white. Second, Elmer's Glue All isn't even plastic compatible. Third, none of the containers said the glue dries clear. My old glue was white, plastic compatible and dried clear. (Unfortunately, I threw out the old container) Can you guys please tell me exactly what glues you are using and not just Elmers, Titebond and "white".
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...
- Trackside MOW Shacks and Junk
- Building Ward's Salvage
- SMA11 – Build a MicroScene and Extend Your Hobby to Others
- Another New Structure on the New Orleans Great Northern
- My Most Recent Structure Project
- Branding the SNE stock
- Sunday Ops