At the risk of sounding dumb, I have a dilemma. I just finished my "white glue" that I bought 20 years ago. When I went to Lowes for a replacement I found numerous types of white glue, by many manufacturers. First, not all are white. Second, Elmer's Glue All isn't even plastic compatible. Third, none of the containers said the glue dries clear. My old glue was white, plastic compatible and dried clear. (Unfortunately, I threw out the old container) Can you guys please tell me exactly what glues you are using and not just Elmers, Titebond and "white".
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds
- Mathy timespackle
- More Island Model Works South Shore/NICTD Build Progress