At the risk of sounding dumb, I have a dilemma. I just finished my "white glue" that I bought 20 years ago. When I went to Lowes for a replacement I found numerous types of white glue, by many manufacturers. First, not all are white. Second, Elmer's Glue All isn't even plastic compatible. Third, none of the containers said the glue dries clear. My old glue was white, plastic compatible and dried clear. (Unfortunately, I threw out the old container) Can you guys please tell me exactly what glues you are using and not just Elmers, Titebond and "white".
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Just an update on what I have been doing.
- It started with an Inglenook
- Richlawn RR V2 - new source for FREE tree armatures (for me...and maybe you?)
- Dallas & Western HO Model Railroad
- Layout Concept Drawing
- A middle school model railroad
- Cleveland Show
- Westney Road bridge
- Motor conversion
- UP Excursion train from Denver to Cheyenne