Sun, 2012-12-23 20:09 — LKandO
Check this out. Sure seems like there should be some ingenious use for this on a model railroad. And at only $25 the price is right.
‹ JMRI NCE LAYOUT EDITOR PANEL GETTING STARTED I have never twisted DCC buss wires together but..... ›
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Middle school model RR: cutting roadbed
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 Goodbye!
- HARPERLANDIA (AN IMAGINARY PLACE?)
- Model Citizens Documentary Movie News
- Richlawn RR V2 - Palmer Structure Pieces / Parts
- Middle school model RR: cookie cutter roadbed
- ET&WNC Stoney Creek branch
- C&S Chalk Creek Branch
- Middle school model RR: spline-drawn curves
- Temporary dioramas