Sun, 2012-12-23 20:09 — LKandO
Check this out. Sure seems like there should be some ingenious use for this on a model railroad. And at only $25 the price is right.
‹ JMRI NCE LAYOUT EDITOR PANEL GETTING STARTED I have never twisted DCC buss wires together but..... ›
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Scratchbuilt Gantry Crane/Yard Lights
- N&W Pokey District, Sub 1 3/4 New Update
- HO Scale Police Vehicle with Flashing LED Lights - OPP
- direct dcc
- Happy Easter from the Essex Terminal Rail
- Update on BNML Layout Progress - Golden Spike!
- The tree-eating Lynn Valley
- Two Monsters waiting for service.
- Some more Chesapeake, Wheeling & Erie video
- Pembroke II: Mutant Bullfrogs