Starting up a model railroad club
Hello everyone of the forum.
After some time of internet searching I was only able to find one other site that had something of this topic, so anyway, here goes.
Starting up a model railroad club. I'm looking to do it. Also looking for the does and the don'ts of doing so.
A few close friends of mine have a general idea of what and how we want the club to run both through the railroad itself and some rules and regulations.
Next would be to look for buildings. Any thoughts on how to become incorporated with the state or museum status? Good idea, bad idea?
Any other thoughts would be helpful.
And if you're in the New Jersey area and want to model some anthracite railroading goodness let me know.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Just an update on what I have been doing.
- It started with an Inglenook
- Richlawn RR V2 - new source for FREE tree armatures (for me...and maybe you?)
- Dallas & Western HO Model Railroad
- Layout Concept Drawing
- A middle school model railroad
- Cleveland Show
- Westney Road bridge
- Motor conversion
- UP Excursion train from Denver to Cheyenne