Starting up a model railroad club
Hello everyone of the forum.
After some time of internet searching I was only able to find one other site that had something of this topic, so anyway, here goes.
Starting up a model railroad club. I'm looking to do it. Also looking for the does and the don'ts of doing so.
A few close friends of mine have a general idea of what and how we want the club to run both through the railroad itself and some rules and regulations.
Next would be to look for buildings. Any thoughts on how to become incorporated with the state or museum status? Good idea, bad idea?
Any other thoughts would be helpful.
And if you're in the New Jersey area and want to model some anthracite railroading goodness let me know.
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Changes coming to the E&SG
- Middle school model RR: the space
- Pembroke: Installation Day!
- Grimes Line Final Presentation
- Finding rare gems...
- Safety First on the Trenton Subdivision in N Scale
- Cleveland 2014 - Thursday, Day 5 - Setup for the Train Show
- MEC and B&M Scenic Ongoing Progress
- Flirting with the Sacramento Northern
- Electric/Interurban Heralds