Getting MRH Issue 1 to work on Macs
So far we've been able to determine that MRH Issue 1 works fine on older Macs running OS X 10.4.11 (tiger).
However, the newer op system Leopard appears to have many problems.
Could those of you out there with Macs please post your experiences trying to read issue 1? Please note model of machine and precise OS version you're using so we can look for patterns.
Our intent is to also develop a flattened version of the magazine that's just really nice JPGs and then also include links to the rich media goodies on the web (so we don't have to deal with media playback issues INSIDE a PDF).
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- Denver Union Station and Rice yard
- Grain elevator fun
- layout update / new castle turn . Operation
- UP Caliente Theme Sub division HO Scale
- Dremel 3d printer announced
- N-scale Santa Fe Blue Goose Upgraded to DCC Sound
- Model Railroad Club of Toronto... a year into the rebuilding process
- One step forward, how many more steps back?
- My Club .
- Got lots of work done...