Getting MRH Issue 1 to work on Macs
So far we've been able to determine that MRH Issue 1 works fine on older Macs running OS X 10.4.11 (tiger).
However, the newer op system Leopard appears to have many problems.
Could those of you out there with Macs please post your experiences trying to read issue 1? Please note model of machine and precise OS version you're using so we can look for patterns.
Our intent is to also develop a flattened version of the magazine that's just really nice JPGs and then also include links to the rich media goodies on the web (so we don't have to deal with media playback issues INSIDE a PDF).
>> Posts index
Recent blog posts
- A ballast pit for the HBR
- Colorado Central MOW
- Atlas S2 DCC Decoder Install
- Progress Update - The Twins
- SMA10 – Build a 17-Function DCC Decoder for about $5
- Cool CN lashup with slug and GMD-1
- Bridges on the Grande Pacific Railroad Instulation
- Revamping a track plan that didn't work out!
- In surprising Support of Bachmann
- Lift Out Bridges KISS